Firts Reconcilation & Holy Eucharist
“And suddenly from heaven, there came a sound like the rush of a violent wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. Divided tongues, as of fire, appeared among them and a tongue rested on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit. ”
(Acts of the Apostles 2:2-4a)
The boy or girl must be 7 years old (2nd grade)
* Be Baptized in Catholic Church
* Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Copy of birth certificate
* Copy of the Baptism Certificate
* Fill out the following form and make the payment.
* Be registered and active members of the church.
* Baptism certificates to register for First Communion & Confirmation.
Faith Formation K-9th
Parents with children who have never received Confirmation and are interested in preparing them to receive the sacrament should contact Doris Turcio at 713-921-6127 or email to email@example.com